Pages

Friday, September 22, 2017

My Swimming Recount. By Lily.U

My Swimming Recount.
By Lily.U


Yesterday at  lunchtime Rm 6, Rm 5 and Rm 8 went to the Panmure lagoon pools  to learn some amazing swimming lessons.

When we were going inside the bus I felt squashed  but I didn't mind  so I just sat there and waited until we were  at the pools.


When we got there  we had to walk to the pools quietly and we all said “Thank you bus driver”when we walked down the bus really quite and went inside to get changed.

When we got changed into our togs we sat on the ground with our group which was me, Alrida, Fine, Mariea , Milan, Michael L, Michael F, Havea and last new person from group was Jordan.


When  Rm 3 was out of the pools we sat on the bench of the pool and waited until James our teacher for swimming  called out names then we went inside the pools. 

Inside the pools the thing we had to do    was streamline  around   around a circle  and then we learnt  how to  swimming in the pool like a jellyfish it was hard but I had help  by the instructor James  after that  James gives us a high five and  we could do anything and I wanted to float on back which was fun  but then we had get out and change into our uniform quickly.




We had to wait for the bus after that the teacher notice that the  bus was here so  we went on the bus and went back to school. When we were back we had Milk and fruit.


I felt so fun I want to do more and this day was the best day ever and now I like swimming in the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment