Pages

Friday, February 23, 2018

Fun roller coaster ride I ever had

Fun roller coaster ride  I ever had

One sunny day  morning it was Grace birthday   so we thought that  we could  celebrate her 12th birthday  at the biggest huge  roller coaster  for some fun  on this beautiful day.
As we were walking to the ride we  all hopped on the ride onto the ride we went click   on the seatbelts  then  we were so calm down that the ride suddenly went magcalily up and down an then covered after that  Grace and Joseph were all calmed and I was screaming  then  the others were just enjoying it.

On this ride  I felt butterflies in  my tummy  and goosebumps  as  the bloody red cart was jittering up I was shaking the whole way.

I was in shock I really wanted  to get off, the passengers were screaming and I could smell their stinky  breath  came towards my back of my head if felt yucky. I could  taste my sweat as it slowly was going down on my face I could also smell popcorn and just wanted to get of this ride that we were almost finished then we were back at the station.


Finally it was time to hopped off  that I could smell food that I went to find the food court  then after that my sister and brother said today was fun but still I will never came here ever again okay so I don't care am going to try and try"lily  said"
"yea Joseph she is probably braver than you"replied Grace
"thanks Grace  you are the best"Lily  replied
"ok maybe you have a chance to not be brave but I am still  the bravest"replied Joseph .

“I had a really scary time maybe next time I could overcome my fear”I said then grace replied yeah you kinda did try to  overcome that fear.        The End

No comments:

Post a Comment